General
Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment

Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment

Shared by:

His surprise victory ended an erratic and grievance-filled campaign that took direct aim at his own party and long-held ideals of American democracy.

www.nytimes.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Heena Pohani Oh yes. His chauvinism and racism is despicable. In no way will I ever condone acts of gender inequality , racial discrimination, and generalizing a certain religion group as t...
 (Total 114 words)
Thank you all for sharing your opinions. Mark Edmon Tan I agree with your thought that the Americans will looking for a better leader who could have reached to the common man. But after hav...
 (Total 159 words)
Let's hope for the best. Although we are from the other side of the world, we will be greatly affected by his 'independent policies' on trade and immigration. Perhaps the Americans were looking for an alternative leader. We now observe wh...
 (Total 54 words)
I am not as surprised as I would've been if Maria Cristina Inserto didn't give that heads up before about how friends and family of her's feel about Trump vs. Hillary. From how w...
 (Total 107 words)
Heena Pohani This was a shocking upset too. Before the newly-minted president even started his campaign, fellow businessmen were trying to discourage him from running for public office beca...
 (Total 135 words)
Dear Heena, He beated exit polls and elected as US President. I hope Clinton will deal it and won. But she gave good efforts in toughest fight. He is the oldest President became at age of 70. His vision is good towards USA reform. I hope immigrations...
 (Total 67 words)
Donal trump wins the US elections and is the new elected President of the United States. I remember a few days back, there was a major discussion in the community regarding the candidacy of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. According to many, Hi...
 (Total 130 words)