General
Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment

Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment

Shared by:

His surprise victory ended an erratic and grievance-filled campaign that took direct aim at his own party and long-held ideals of American democracy.

www.nytimes.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Heena Pohani Oh yes. His chauvinism and racism is despicable. In no way will I ever condone acts of gender inequality , racial discrimination, and generalizing a certain religion group as terrorists. I hope you don't get me wrong with my comment but I am just congratulating America for making their choice. It would be a really tough time for people aside from Caucasians who live in the United States of Americ...
 (Total 114 words)
Thank you all for sharing your opinions. Mark Edmon Tan I agree with your thought that the Americans will looking for a better leader who could have reached to the common man. But after having a look at his rallies and the mindset of his supporters, there are many things to worry about. He is speaking about lot of issues transgender equality, immigration policies and many others but in a negative way. ...
 (Total 159 words)
I am not as surprised as I would've been if Maria Cristina Inserto didn't give that heads up before about how friends and family of her's feel about Trump vs. Hillary. From how we see it on our side of the world he isn't the lesser of two evils. I would like to give him now the benefit of the doubt that he can do a good job. It is difficult to follow in the foot steps of Obama as Trump is so comple...
 (Total 107 words)
Heena Pohani This was a shocking upset too. Before the newly-minted president even started his campaign, fellow businessmen were trying to discourage him from running for public office because it was a wast of time and money. I remember a few notable billionaires who openly expressed their resentment towards his campaign. Fast forward to election day results and Mr. Trump is the new elected president. A lot of ey...
 (Total 135 words)
Donal trump wins the US elections and is the new elected President of the United States. I remember a few days back, there was a major discussion in the community regarding the candidacy of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. According to many, Hillary lost this battle as she couldn't sufficiently reach out loud to the public and have the general public attached to her rallies and campaigns. I truly wished that Hillary Clinton could have won the election as with me like many of the thousa...
 (Total 130 words)