General
Don't Let Foot Cramps and Charley Horses Slow You Down

Don't Let Foot Cramps and Charley Horses Slow You Down

Shared by:

7 causes and remedies for foot cramps and charley horses

health.clevelandclinic.org

9 Nov 2016 - General

Theekshana Abayawickrama My eyes popped when I saw your comment haha Thank you for pointing out the typo. Oh yes active stretching works if you do not want to make an effort in the middle of...
 (Total 142 words)
Mark Edmon Tan Thanks for this article, and for the tips in the comments too! I just wanted to ask, are these tips also applicable to leg and foot cramps during pregnancy? I’m in my third t...
 (Total 103 words)
Mark Edmon Tan Haha I did doubt for a second if you really meant FLEX there! :D Because at the moment I can't think of anything more painful than flexing a cramped toe :) Yeah about hav...
 (Total 112 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama Oh my I just realized a typo haha it should have been stretch and rest. haha. The most important part is to actively stretch the toe or calf first by drawing the fe...
 (Total 164 words)
Well, when I get a toe cramp, none of these help. Stretch and flex? Have you ever tried doing that while you are having a toe cramp? :D A cramp is painful enough, trying to flex makes it much much worse. In my country, people say to take a pinch of s...
 (Total 101 words)
STRETCH AND FLEX! Those two foot actions will easily get rid of toe cramps in seconds. To avoid crampy feet and legs, always keep hydrated. Drink the daily recommended amount of water. It is also good to eat bananas to restore potassium in our body. ...
 (Total 112 words)