General
Professional responsibilities: How it does it differ between Singapore and other countries

Professional responsibilities: How it does it differ between Singapore and other countries

Shared by:

Pharmacy is a dynamic and growing profession. As pharmacists continue to strive for excellence in the profession, it is interesting to see how pharmacy practices differs between Singapore and some other countries.

today.mims.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Heena Pohani thank you for sharing this article to be discussed, it great to know the pharmacist occupations in different country, UAE system is the same system of most Arab countries and I...
 (Total 125 words)
In Singapore, when private clinic doctors are permitted to dispense medications directly to patients after consultation, the requirement for pharmacists is commensurately reduced unlike in countries such as Australia where doctors cannot dispense but...
 (Total 40 words)
Compared to other countries like Australia and Sweden and of course the US, I think the pharmacy practice in Asian countries is lagging behind. I’m sure that Singapore and other nearby countries are progressing toward a more efficient pharmacy practi...
 (Total 166 words)
Dear Henna, field of pharma evolved from churnas,kashayas and gulukas preparation to regulatory pharmacist due to a vast development in medicine and pharmaceutical research continue to strive for excellence. This article states UAE have to strengthen...
 (Total 77 words)
It is a very informative article for the pharmacists and other healthcare professionals. The way of practicing in three different countries- UAE, Australia, and Sweden are mentioned in comparison with that of Singapore. The healthcare system and its ...
 (Total 141 words)