General
Nurses: Quick solutions to manage your sore muscles and joint pains

Nurses: Quick solutions to manage your sore muscles and joint pains

Shared by:

Nurses are often on their feet all day, hence making them prone to sore muscles and joint pains due to heavy lifting, prolonged standing and lack of exercise.

today.mims.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Thank you for your contribution to the topic Habiba Twakkol. I believe epsom salt plus a warm water has its benefits that relieves pain and muscle cramps. It is known to ease pain and relie...
 (Total 50 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta thank you for sharing this article to be discussed, the ways mentioned in the article are very beneficial, I want to add this way also which I tried and relieved with it...
 (Total 133 words)
Nurses and all other HCPs can avail these tips to get free from muscular sore and pain. Our profession is full movement of body from here to there and three to another. So muscle strain and pains happens. Ice applying is a good idea which soothens th...
 (Total 88 words)
I believe that nurses is not the only profession who experiences this. However, for my experience before facing my stressful and exhausting duty i always make sure that i have eaten my meal. And during my day off, me and my friends spend our day in e...
 (Total 108 words)