General
Nurses: Quick solutions to manage your sore muscles and joint pains

Nurses: Quick solutions to manage your sore muscles and joint pains

Shared by:

Nurses are often on their feet all day, hence making them prone to sore muscles and joint pains due to heavy lifting, prolonged standing and lack of exercise.

today.mims.com

9 Nov 2016 - General

Jemelyn Mae Sodusta thank you for sharing this article to be discussed, the ways mentioned in the article are very beneficial, I want to add this way also which I tried and relieved with it :
After the first 24 hours of the onset of pain, a hot water soak will provide quick relaxation and mild pain relief. It will promote increased blood flow and speed up the healing process. Do not use this remedy during the...
 (Total 133 words)
I believe that nurses is not the only profession who experiences this. However, for my experience before facing my stressful and exhausting duty i always make sure that i have eaten my meal. And during my day off, me and my friends spend our day in exercise (e.g. jogging, playing volleyball, tennis and badminton). I guess that makes me a little bit strong for duty. However, i really find massage a necessity. It really relieves the pain and i always get feeling of contentment. So far, for me that...
 (Total 108 words)