General
The Dark Side of Instant Noodles: What Makes Them Harmful? - NDTV Food

The Dark Side of Instant Noodles: What Makes Them Harmful? - NDTV Food

Shared by:

Maida-based instant noodles are loaded with preservatives and are nothing but a source of empty calories ripped of all nutrition. Excessive consumption may lead to obesity.

food.ndtv.com

10 Nov 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan I agree with your statement and I must confess that I consume instant noodles at least once a week. They are really tasty and a quick fix for those yearning for a quick filling meal. However, reading this article raised the awareness of how harmful it is for the body. Preservatives found in petroleum come with instant noodles. Imagine how toxic it is for the body. We have always found this e...
 (Total 129 words)
It has been long years ago that it has been discussed the harmful effecta of Noodles and even other highly processed foods. However we've kept on consuming them most especially with the marginalized people. Aside from it's affordable, readily available and easy to be cooked, we can highly see this as one of the top products being given as relief goods. Agree? Personally I love to consume instant noodles though we know about the harmful effects of it. Reading the full article made me awar...
 (Total 103 words)
I posted an article earlier about the dangers of eating canned goods. In relation to this, instant noodles are also included in the list of food we should avoid due to it harmful effects. It is without question that this is a popular meal option especially for students and people on the go due to its convenience and low cost. However, if we review the effects of eating too much of this stuff loaded with preservatives, we might think twice before eating it again. Studies have shown that frequent ...
 (Total 124 words)