General
11 Tips on How to Get Rid of Garlic Breath - YouQueen

11 Tips on How to Get Rid of Garlic Breath - YouQueen

Shared by:

Garlic is a delicious and integral ingredient of many dishes, but it has one very unpleasant side effect - bad breath. Unfortunately its sulfuric odor may persist for up to 72 hours and it can be extremely difficult to eliminate. However there are few effective methods to mask and neutralize its smell, while refreshing your mouth in a pleasant way. Here are 11 tips on getting rid of garlic breath effectively and instantly.

youqueen.com

10 Nov 2016 - General

Alan Rosmadi Agreed. Oral hygiene should be a priority! Your story is funny and I can imagine your horror when she goes near you. I have a similar experience with my grandfather before (whe...
 (Total 149 words)
If it was me in public, I would usually pop a few breath mints and chew on it and lay it on my tongue until it melts. I'm Sorry if it sounds gross. Hahaha.. But the fact is it works for me. If i am at home, and accessible to my toothbrush, i woul...
 (Total 161 words)
This is probably one of the worst things that could happen to you while you're on a date...probably one of the worst things that could happen to you in general. Garlic breath is definitely a total turn-off and one of the things that are so hard t...
 (Total 103 words)