General
What Causes White Hair at a Young Age?

What Causes White Hair at a Young Age?

Shared by:

Most people's hair turns grey or white as they age, as the hair follicles cease to produce melanin, the pigment that gives hair its color. But some people start seeing their first white hairs before they're even out of their thirties. Having white hair at a young age can make you stand out from the crowd, but in a few cases it may signal...

www.livestrong.com

10 Nov 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto We all do care about how we look. Especially in our chosen profession where looking the part is an area that most patients consider before entrusting their health. It ...
 (Total 109 words)
You know, a few years ago I started finding s,tray white hair, no my sisters would say "Oh white hair!" And I would freak out about it. I wonder when I'd really start getting white hair though, and I pray it wouldn't be til I'm ...
 (Total 142 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Oh you have to look at your relatives' hair during Christmas reunion to confirm if it is hereditary :)) I think stress was not mentioned in the article and m...
 (Total 128 words)
I have quite a few white hairs already and I’ve been wondering about the cause. Curiously, only one side of my head has these white hairs, while the other side doesn’t. I don’t smoke and I try to eat healthy, and I don’t think I have a thyroid disord...
 (Total 135 words)
No matter what they say that white hair makes a person more attractive as they age, you wouldn't want it making an appearance while you're still young. So what really causes this phenomenon? Well, aside from the fact that genetics and melanin...
 (Total 103 words)