General
How can dentists endear themselves to children?

How can dentists endear themselves to children?

Shared by:

Dental fear is a common problem in pediatric dentistry, with even the mere thought of visiting a dentist causing panic to set in children. Here's how dentists can be somewhat more endearing to children.

today.mims.com

10 Nov 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto I hope you are happy when kids arrived to your clinic and you are so happy with them. I cant express your feelings. Thanking you for shared personal experience. Thanki...
 (Total 34 words)
I always urge parents to bring their children to the dentist early. To bring them as "their companions" before they are taken in as patients. And I always want to begin with just us talking, counting teeth and being friendly. Unfortunately,...
 (Total 198 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta you are brave enough, just I guessed. Many children and adult afraid of dental problems that doctor extract teeth. so they avoid to visit. During time course tooth decay...
 (Total 74 words)
Way back then, i am glad to share that i am not that afraid with dentist. Lol. I do have my braces at young age and i conquered the pain during the duration of having it. I guess my parents gives a big factor why i don't or lets say lesser fear w...
 (Total 129 words)