General
Timing of eczema onset influences food allergy development risk in childhood

Timing of eczema onset influences food allergy development risk in childhood

Shared by:

The risk of developing food allergy at the age of 3 years is high among infants whose eczema occurred within the first 4 months of life, according to the results of T-CHILD* study.

specialty.mims.com

10 Nov 2016 - General

Thank you Mahmoud AbdelAziz for the valuable information you have shared here. It is really very helping for me because my daughter is eczema patient and I am really worried about food alle...
 (Total 58 words)
I would like to share a personal experience with you. I hope you find some benefit in it with your daughter. One of my close relatives was diagnosed with food allergy when he was few months old. It was mixed instant and delayed food allergy that only...
 (Total 176 words)
Statistics show that almost 1 in 12 young children suffer from a food allergy and the numbers are increasing more and more. Food allergies occur when the immune system becomes confused. Instead of ignoring harmless food proteins, it triggers a reacti...
 (Total 132 words)
Eczema and food allergies have a direct connection in children. The t-child study has been carried out to find out the exact relationship between eczema and allergies. The report shows that risk of developing food allergies at the age of three is hig...
 (Total 127 words)