General
The healthcare profession: A job for life?

The healthcare profession: A job for life?

Shared by:

Job hopping is prevalent among young professionals in many industries because it takes time for one to settle down and find a job that they can stick to for the next few decades. Let's take a look at how this relates to jobs in the healthcare industry.

today.mims.com

10 Nov 2016 - General

Thank you all for the comments. Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan , Jemelyn Mae Sodusta , I agree that if your job doesn't pay you...
 (Total 123 words)
I think being a doctor would have a better career path. Be it in hospital or Gp clinics. They still can earn more money both ways. I am a nurse, i have went through a lot of interviews with not much of difference among them. Nurses will always be nur...
 (Total 163 words)
For healthcare professionals, it is very difficult to shift into another unrelated job. Why is this so? Because the healthcare industry is rapidly progressing, and if we leave practice for a few years, it is difficult to say if we are skills are stil...
 (Total 126 words)
Heena Pohani Here in our country, most nurses chooses to work outside of their career mainly because of low compensation and limited job opportunities. Because in my experience, if you are...
 (Total 131 words)
From what I know from experience and from friends, if health care professionals get tired of their job and really opt to look into other careers, it is possible to delve into other fields, even those that are unrelated. A nurse friend of mine opted t...
 (Total 173 words)
Healthcare professionals, be it doctors or nurses spend a lot of time preparing themselves to be competent in this field. And the demand of healthcare is always going to remain. It is true that unlike the other professions like IT or engineering wher...
 (Total 152 words)