General
9 things nurses wish patients would stop doing

9 things nurses wish patients would stop doing

Shared by:

There are many things nurses wish to tell their patients but never did to let them have a better overall experience. However, here are a few major bad habits that nurses wish patients will stop doing.

today.mims.com

11 Nov 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan some patients develop habit overusing of call button which lead to staff to frustate about which author stresses deeply. If everybody missusing call button for needed ...
 (Total 37 words)
What the? Where in the world that this article placed the misuse and over usage of the call bell at the number one spot?! Haha. Well oh well, yes if only they knew that call bells are for emergency purposes. I can greatly attest that as much as possi...
 (Total 127 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta It seems to be you are more involved with patient naturally. Ya, some will forget to bring medicines from pharmacy or missed out few medicines. Overuse of bell irritate...
 (Total 49 words)
This article says it all! I can't even agree more! It just happened that i have experienced most of the list that has been mentioned in the article. So, I was assigned in a private room area. It means that i got a lot of patients and they are loc...
 (Total 133 words)
Tahira Nawaz as you said db nurses are in front line and in direct contact with patients and so facing some problems with them. Usually every hospital has a set of rules about which they sh...
 (Total 71 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto yes, list is to be more and never ending because they will face different different persons and get problems differently. Too many visitors flow some times irritates ...
 (Total 65 words)
It's hard to be a nurse and I'm sure they have a longer list than this, but it's funny how the use of the bell is on the top of this list--twice. Using it too much and not using it at all, it must really upset nurses sometimes. With the ...
 (Total 147 words)
Nurses are on the frontline in dealing with patients and they are more prone to suffer the multiple issues regarding patients and their attitude toward nurses. In my views, nurses should set few rules that must be demonstrated to each and every patie...
 (Total 100 words)
Nurses are always on the frontline dealing with the patients and more often than not, they suffer the good and the bad of all kinds of patients. There are many things nurses wish to tell their patients but never did to let them have a better overall ...
 (Total 48 words)