General
Top 10 Health Benefits of Avocado

Top 10 Health Benefits of Avocado

Shared by:

Avocados have amazing health benefits. Here's how to lose weight, improve your skin, lower your risk of serious diseases and much more by eating avocado.

healthiestfoods.co.uk

11 Nov 2016 - General

Rajinda Asalage It is funny how old people think it is a bad fruit in the Philippines. They say it is loaded with cholesterol and fats. If they only knew that avocado is the exact opposite,...
 (Total 123 words)
We all know that avocardo is a health friendly food anyone can have. It is a very safe fruit for those who are with high blood pressure impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes mellitus and high cholesterol levels in the blood. It is very safe for preg...
 (Total 108 words)
Madhubabu kaaja I encourage you to try one. For starters, you can take it as a dessert. Mash the avocado with milk and sugar and freeze them. It is a fast and healthy 3-ingredient substitute...
 (Total 134 words)
Avavado not harvested in India and is available in only hypermarts and I never taken it. It is healthy for heart, diabetes, skin etc. It has numerous advantages including for weight loss. Why people wasting on fast and junk food instead of consuming ...
 (Total 48 words)
I'm not sure if it's in season but avocado is one of my favorite fruits of all time. Aside from the fact that its is very nutritious, it looks and tastes good too! I especially like cutting it in cubes and adding condensed milk on top or whip...
 (Total 135 words)