General
Healthcare professionals: Alternatives to medical books for leisure reading

Healthcare professionals: Alternatives to medical books for leisure reading

Shared by:

While the benefits of reading are numerous, often there is not enough time to search the entire library for a book that you like. With the hectic working schedule healthcare professionals need to work with, it is also difficult to find time to sit down and read a good book. Therefore, when you do find the time, it is important to not waste it on a book that does not suit you.

today.mims.com

11 Nov 2016 - General

I definitely love to read fiction books especially high fantasy like Lord of the Rings. I do as well enjoy books by Mitch Albom which brings me to a comment in the article where it mentioned his book. It is not "Tuesdays with Morris". It...
 (Total 121 words)
:) No doubt some non- medical books should be read beside medical textbooks. But the reality is different. Medical students go through a vast syllabus. They have to read a lot of book. Along with the must read textbooks, there are a lot of extra boo...
 (Total 125 words)
After the long years -doctors spend to graduate and be able to practice the profession at last- many find themselves not interested in reading anymore. Perhaps this is due to the huge load of information we have to stick in our memories that leave us...
 (Total 130 words)