General
Making individuals more accountable for their process of ageing

Making individuals more accountable for their process of ageing

Shared by:

Governmental effort has been implemented to deal with the inevitable ageing populations of Singapore and Malaysia, but research shows that individuals can play a part too.

today.mims.com

12 Nov 2016 - General

Dear Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan, you posted a value point many of them caring and thinking about health at they are 50 and some not at all caring until they got diseased. If every body maintains healthy habits and daily health monitoring of individuals an dearly testing body check u for disease could reduce the situations of diseased and provides an healthy ageing. Today generations filled with money and prosper...
 (Total 107 words)
I agree that its time people be more accountable for their own health, as well as their own aging. Though aging is inevitable, there are ways that people can age more gracefully and healthily. I also think that what has to be emphasized is that we have to start as early as we can when combating the aging process. Many people only realize the need to care for their health when they are in their 50’s or when they start experiencing diseases and conditions related to their lifestyle. Another compon...
 (Total 118 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta the difference in lifestyle between ancient and new generation trending to reduced life span and prone to diseases as per my view. But it is our responsibility to take care of our parents or grandparents.The Singapore government responded by helping seniors “age well and live fulfilling lives” through home ownership and good healthcare. It has implemented and reviewed policies like the ElderS...
 (Total 67 words)
Since ancient times, people have been concerned with developing and preserving youthful vigour, stopping the progressing age clock, and extending their lifespan. However, Age is inevitable and Aging is not. This is the sad fact that all of us can't escape. So it is always better that people should practice a physically fit posture through exercising, eating a healthy, balanced diet and taking nutritional supplements. By doing this continuously you are already helping your country and as well...
 (Total 133 words)