General
This Is What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Exercising

This Is What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Exercising

Shared by:

Here are all the ways your health suffers within the first two months of not working out.

www.health.com

12 Nov 2016 - General

When we were in our childhood we went to the sleep with the stories told by our parents or grand parents. But in recent times this has got bit different because there are lots of mobile devices which make you to watch the world anytime anywhere. So even myself has got used to use my mobile phone for few minutes before I sleep but on the bed. But it has negative effects on our health because those few minutes can extend to few hours sometimes. So it disturbs our circadian rhythm. Ant it really af...
 (Total 121 words)
Marinelle Castro It is great to pin down a printed form of this article as a motivation to push through that workout. The feeling after a workout is really euphoric and it can last for up to 8 hours after the release of beta-endorphins. When I was in medical school, I needed to workout before I can study. I was leveraging this state of happy feeling to finish all the readings and am always indebted to the benefit...
 (Total 151 words)
What a great timing to read this article! (I skipped workout today!) But its good that I read this because admittedly, it is always tempting to just relax, sleep of watch something. This article means that once you start doing exercise activities, it has to be maintained so that the benefits are sustained. Perhaps this is the reason why a lot of people who used to workout a lot, gain half the weight that they have lost once they start decreasing their level of physical activity. ...
 (Total 141 words)
Interesting yet alarming article. A sudden stop to our exercise routine can do a lot of things to our body that is why it is important to squeeze in a little bit of workout in our daily lives. There are times when we are tempted to sloth around and just watch tv instead of going out for a run or hitting the gym but this article pretty much summarizes why we shouldn't give in. We might not notice it at first but it can affect our performance even at work. For the MIMS Community, can you sugge...
 (Total 110 words)