General
10 Ways to Soothe a Sore Throat

10 Ways to Soothe a Sore Throat

Shared by:

These easy, non-prescription remedies can help ease soreness and scratchiness fast.

www.health.com

12 Nov 2016 - General

Sore throat is a very common condition. If you see the records of the out patients' department for one day, you will see a majority of patients getting treated for sore throat. Actually taking medicine is not essential for sore throat. There are ...
 (Total 106 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Thank you for sharing your own concoction for short throat. Some people swear by using calamansi (Philippine lemon) extract for treating sore throat. It is high in vitam...
 (Total 126 words)
Md Shamim Reza Thanking you for sharing your thoughts. Change of season increases the incidence of upper respiratory tract infections. Sniffles, sore throat, and cough will increase the nu...
 (Total 114 words)
When i have sore throat, what i always did eversince was drinking the pure juice extracted from lime or lemon. I actually find it effective and cheaper. Lol. And there was a time where i used 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar because i have read th...
 (Total 96 words)
Hmm, an expected topic to be discussed at the beginning of the winter. The incidence of sore throat and other respiratory tract infection is rising. Most of these sore throat are not caused by bacterial infection and easily curable. The non-pharmacol...
 (Total 111 words)
Sore throat is among the most common chief complaints of the patients I used to encounter in the out patient department when I was still an intern in the hospital. Some items listed on this article are not the typical solutions I would recommend my p...
 (Total 110 words)