General
3 open access journal resources that healthcare professionals should explore

3 open access journal resources that healthcare professionals should explore

Shared by:

It's unfortunately common to run into financial barriers when healthcare professionals want to subscribe to top medical journals, as they require paid subscription. In order to overcome this issue, there has been an initiative to provide free platforms that allow high quality research articles to be available to the public. Such journals are known as Open Access (OA) journals, which are basically journals that can be accessed online by readers without any payment required. Here are three that every HCP should explore.

today.mims.com

12 Nov 2016 - General

That's great Mark Edmon Tan , open access journals are really useful in research work and its good that you liked the all sources of journals you have found on MIMS. Thank you for expre...
 (Total 37 words)
Tahira Nawaz Your post could not have come at a more exact time. Thanking you for sharing the sites of 3 open access journals. I am currently doing my research paper and this will be truly ...
 (Total 125 words)
Open access journals are used for reference purposes as you said Madhubabu kaaja but they are also an efficient source of authentic research. we cannot find out the previous and research stu...
 (Total 46 words)
Marinelle Castro PubMed is also very good source of open access online journals and I also use it quite often for research work and references of articles. I have visited the website you ha...
 (Total 44 words)
Tahira Nawaz we used to refer open journals for reference purpose only but we refer patents rather than journals. But in my college days for research and reference for project work we used ...
 (Total 112 words)
Thanks for sharing this article Tahira Nawaz In the advent of evidence-based medicine, it is definitely essential for healthcare providers to be able to access peer-reviewed articles. I u...
 (Total 131 words)
An informative article that is providing information regarding good sources of medical knowledge for all health care professionals. BMJ Open offers readers free access to high quality research about clinical practice, science, health policy, medical ...
 (Total 104 words)