General
6 Simple Cures For Smelly Feet

6 Simple Cures For Smelly Feet

Shared by:

If you can catch a whiff of your feet without bending over, you’ve got a problem

www.menshealth.com

12 Nov 2016 - General

I am also one of those people who have really sweaty feet. Smelly feet has always been a problem since my schooldays specially since I had to wear shoes for a very long duration every single day. When I come home and remove my shoes, my feet and socks would smell really bad. So bad that my mom had a rule that I had to always remove my shoes and socks before coming into the house. Later I've come to realize that smelly feet is not all about your feet. Your footwear also has a big role in form...
 (Total 117 words)
Excessive sweating and wearing closed shoes the whole day can attract bacteria which can cause smelly feet. I would like to share with you some natural remedies you could do at home to help treat this condition. Personally, I find using foot powder or foot sprays which are readily available in supermarkets very effective in controlling this problem. Also, some minty bath salts or a fragrant foot rub can help get rid of foot odor and can soothe tired feet after a long day. There are numerous ways...
 (Total 121 words)