General
6 of Donald Trump’s known positions on healthcare and science

6 of Donald Trump’s known positions on healthcare and science

Shared by:

With Mr Trump being granted a mandate by the American people, change is on the horizon. Here is a preliminary look at his health and scientific policy positions, based on his quotes.

today.mims.com

13 Nov 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto I am not heard about Trumph victory, but later on voice raised for victory. Obamacare which saying a insurance claim for all citizens at affordable cost but people not...
 (Total 58 words)
I am neither pro-Trump nor Pro-Hillary. Always, when I talk to people about the recent US elections, I say that initially I thought TRUMP was laughable candidate and he stood no chance. An American friend noted that he saw my eyes roll at the mention...
 (Total 132 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz yes, we can't guess his actions and policies on Obama care and on other health care and pharmaceutical research. Many countries assessing with Trumph that how he does....
 (Total 49 words)
In the hours after the election of Donald Trump, many have become more worried about the future of the world as we know. This feeling extends certainly to the scientific and health areas. Even some people believe that Trump might be the first anti-sc...
 (Total 122 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan entry of Trumph will effects some countries world which is a true. I am having slight knowledge on politics and international affairs. It seems to be what I came to kn...
 (Total 97 words)
I am not so sure about the newly elected President's platform in healthcare. Given that he is a pure businessman and doesn't have any background in politics, I am not sure if how will he be able to lead the country and take control of everyth...
 (Total 155 words)
With Donald Trump being granted a mandate by the American people this week, change is on the horizon. While there would be positives, there would inevitably be negatives. Here is a preliminary look at his health and scientific policy positions, based...
 (Total 44 words)