General
Increased smartphone screen-time associated with lower sleep quality

Increased smartphone screen-time associated with lower sleep quality

Shared by:

Exposure to smartphone screens is associated with lower sleep quality, according to a study that used a smartphone app to record the daily screen-time of over 650 adults.

www.sciencedaily.com

13 Nov 2016 - General

Yeah, there was a another thread in this community that talked about the bad effects of using mobile phones. I was recently writing an article on insomnia and things there are to do to have a good night's sleep. Staring in to a source of bright l...
 (Total 131 words)
Yes, I always use my cellphone before sleeping Jemelyn Mae Sodusta and it is really a bad habit. Thank you for your comment and it is also true in my case as well to change habits but we mu...
 (Total 49 words)
Are you always using your phone before sleeping? Tonight, before you hit the bed, try putting your phone down. According to a new research, smartphone screen time before bed leads to poor sleep quality.
The study, published that exposure to smart...
 (Total 136 words)
Smartphones are increasingly becoming part of everyday life, but questions remain about the effects of frequent use on sleep. Poor sleep is associated with health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, and depression. The result of this research study...
 (Total 120 words)