General
How Often You Should Weigh Yourself | Reader's Digest

How Often You Should Weigh Yourself | Reader's Digest

Shared by:

Experts can't agree on whether you should step on the scale daily, weekly, or never. Here's the advice that will help you lock in a healthy weight for good.

www.rd.com

13 Nov 2016 - General

Truly the weight scale seems an enemy when I make a good effort to lose weight but scale shows no reduction in weight. Well, it is not a fault of scale and as mentioned in the post weight scale has no role in losing and gaining weight. There are benefits and losses of frequent weighing and I don’t consider it a healthy habit. We must use weight scale after two weeks to get an alert regarding our weight loss strategies, if we are losing weight we must continue the same weight loss regimen and if ...
 (Total 116 words)
Weight and diet are the few things almost everybody is afraid about. Well I guess for me it isn't a problem at all and I don't constantly monitor my weight to be honest. Still I am below than my body mass index which indicates underweight for my age and height. This is not a problem at all because way back then I am really this in size and in our working environment, it is not surprising to be losing weight due to not on time of taking meals and not so nutritional diet. Exhausted and not...
 (Total 151 words)
Dear Theekshana, psychology professors found a good way to reduce weight. I think background mode of action is what ever we wants that we will be. Yes or no. If we want to loss weight merely not achieve but routine monitoring and graphing analysis could made it easy and faster. I used to do this method like I maintain my weight with respective to particular date and I use to manage. But not doing. Now I am weighing 74 kg at 30 years of age with 5.7'' height. The picture is around 3 years...
 (Total 146 words)
There are ones who step on the weighing scale several times a week, and then there are those who never looks at a weighing scale. Yous should not constantly be weighing yourself and be worried of your weight. But on the other hand, not being concerned about your weight is not healthy either. But, how often should one get their weight checked? If this question was asked from me by one of my patients, I wouldn't have had an answer. Here is an article that explains how frequently you should get...
 (Total 103 words)