General
Top 15 Hospitals in the World

Top 15 Hospitals in the World

Shared by:

Here, we take a look at the top 15 hospitals in the world, taking into account specialization quality, patient outcomes, research, and care philosophy.

www.meddybear.net

14 Nov 2016 - General

This is an amazing statistics that the medical world is being dominated by the United States of America. To be honest, I've never heard these hospitals in a lifetime may be just for a few. It has always been impressive to see Cleveland Clinic has been excelling garnering the top spot. I've come to witness one of their branches in Abu Dhabi and just for a year of operation, they are already a certified JCI accredited. They never failed to strive for perfection and compete for excellence. ...
 (Total 140 words)
I guess there are various ranking in the world for ranking of hospitals. Wow, I am surprised that Taiwan has 2 on this list. I am indeed very proud of my hometown, Taiwan. Jennifer Winter, my observership went well. I managed to see operations that are world-class and the SOP int he operating room was fantastic. If given the chance, I would certainly visit the place again. As far as I am concerned, Massachusetts General Hospital was ranked as the number 1 teaching hospital in the world. And the ...
 (Total 148 words)
Seems like the majority of the hospitals on this list are in the US. It is understandable that they would be found there as there is no question facility and equipment wise that they have it all. Though I have no formal training in the US I was able to observe practice in private clinics and I have to say that it is quite impressive. Medicine knowledge wise we are on a level playing field but when it comes to availability of testing/diagnostics and others in medical advancements and technology c...
 (Total 149 words)
There is a wide range of facilities offered by individual health care setting, therefore, each and every hospital have different patient outcomes in terms of combined services provided in a hospital. It is a good article that has encompasses a list of 15 hospitals that are top 15 hospitals in the world. It is surprising that 11 out of 15 top hospitals are US based that’s mean America is a leading country in the best hospital services provider. Two out of 15 best hospitals are located in Taiwan w...
 (Total 110 words)