General
Top 15 Hospitals in the World

Top 15 Hospitals in the World

Shared by:

Here, we take a look at the top 15 hospitals in the world, taking into account specialization quality, patient outcomes, research, and care philosophy.

www.meddybear.net

14 Nov 2016 - General

This is an amazing statistics that the medical world is being dominated by the United States of America. To be honest, I've never heard these hospitals in a lifetime may be just for a few. It has always been impressive to see Cleveland Clinic has...
 (Total 140 words)
I guess there are various ranking in the world for ranking of hospitals. Wow, I am surprised that Taiwan has 2 on this list. I am indeed very proud of my hometown, Taiwan. Jennifer Winter, my observership went well. I managed to see operations that a...
 (Total 148 words)
Seems like the majority of the hospitals on this list are in the US. It is understandable that they would be found there as there is no question facility and equipment wise that they have it all. Though I have no formal training in the US I was able ...
 (Total 149 words)
There is a wide range of facilities offered by individual health care setting, therefore, each and every hospital have different patient outcomes in terms of combined services provided in a hospital. It is a good article that has encompasses a list o...
 (Total 110 words)