General
5 ways to counter hospital overcrowding with bed czars and colour codes

5 ways to counter hospital overcrowding with bed czars and colour codes

Shared by:

Creative staff at hospitals around the world are innovating healthcare practices to improve efficiency and deal with the problem of overcrowding.

today.mims.com

15 Nov 2016 - General

Madhubabu Kaaja . Do visit hospitals again,not as a pharma person but ask a relative to donate blood,every relative will run away but lots will step in as professional blood donors. People have money to pay. Reason medical tourism is flourishing but ...
 (Total 79 words)
Marinelle Castro Mela means 'large crowded people usually at an auspicious events" and "kitty party' means -act of women time passing gaming. India stands 2 nd place in po...
 (Total 81 words)
Madhubabu kaaja yhank you for sharing this article to be discussed, it good to know that brd czars are existed in some hospitals, I'm sure it will be so helpful for moving patients and i...
 (Total 112 words)
By the way, I do not understand what "Mela" and "Kitty Party" means Neelam Nath. Are you also implying that nobody cares for patients in India? Hope you can clarify this...
 (Total 33 words)
Patient flow in the ER is a good topic to discuss. There are plenty of reasons for long waiting periods and overcrowding. First is the patient to care provider ratio. If this ratio is high, then no matter how efficient a nurse/doctor is, patients wil...
 (Total 208 words)
Neelam Nath I have visited PHCs,government and private sector and corporate hospitals many times. thorny why it is not possible in India. Express your views in deta I for further more discu...
 (Total 34 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta if your hospital is potential enough you can recommend it as both you and patient will get benefited. Easy to move and less space can afford many patients are important ...
 (Total 39 words)
Bed czars is quite an interesting topic. I don't know if this was acquired in the latest trend in the hospital. However, this is actually a good idea to adapt by our hospitals here in the Philippines since we really can't avoid the incoming o...
 (Total 125 words)
Jennifer Winter I am happy to see Philippines with Tomography and I hope in future PH equipped with more number of Tomography equipment, which is easy to use and scans all body. Robot rece...
 (Total 60 words)
Now that tomography machine is something. Am I understanding this right? It is a portable device that goes to the ER bed and scans a patient in the said 1/5 of a second? I would so love to see that and even more have that kind of technology here in t...
 (Total 129 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto OMG, it is too high price. I too encountered same problem during discharge, hospital fellows makes late. Developed countries can manage patient flow. But developing co...
 (Total 48 words)
Even here in my country, whether in private and public institution, the flow of patients is quite slow. One time we took my dad in and he was placed in the ER ICU, and the per hour rate was too high, our bill for the ER was 20,000--that was the bigge...
 (Total 154 words)
Tahira Nawaz as you told hospital bed czars helpful to occupy with more patients fill up as it contains wheels by which beds can movable from place to another place. Wherever necessary comp...
 (Total 72 words)
Innovation is the best solution to improve the environment in the hospital and to resolve the overcrowding inefficiency. There are few ways to that are necessary to adopt in order to overcome the increasing rush in waiting rooms. These includes the i...
 (Total 119 words)
As the world’s population continues to age, the trend of hospital room crowding is now becoming a norm. physicians to better locate their patients, the use of such smartphone digital technology also improves transparency as patients can access their ...
 (Total 41 words)