General
The 3 benefits of meditation for healthcare professionals

The 3 benefits of meditation for healthcare professionals

Shared by:

Healthcare professionals work long hours and often face stressful situations. Research shows that meditation helps one to cope better with stress and healthcare professionals can stand to gain from the other benefits of meditation as well.

today.mims.com

15 Nov 2016 - General

Working as healthcare professionals is a real stressful task specially for those who work in an inward setting. Because there are so many rushes and hurries in a ward setting. I have experienced that feeling and that is too much of stress. So there s...
 (Total 108 words)
wow good point of view Priscilla Mae Gobuyan . It is true that when can control our-self and know our-self what to do and when than w can achieve each state of mind and body easily. Thank y...
 (Total 38 words)
It is really impressive Jemelyn Mae Sodusta that you are going to start meditation. I hope you will get positive results for stress and tension you encountered during your work hours. Thank...
 (Total 33 words)
I think meditation for me is a way of calming ourselves and placing our state of mind into its tranquility. Maybe at times we are unconsciously unaware that we are practicing these at certain times most especially when we are in making decisions, str...
 (Total 127 words)
Meditation is an approach to training the mind, similar to the way that fitness is an approach to training the body. Personally, i have not done meditation in my whole life but now, i am thinking to spend a little time for this kind of activity. As i...
 (Total 125 words)
Wow, it really works Heena Pohani . There is no second opinion, meditation is very proficient effort to have positivity and to get rid of negativity. It is good effort Heena and if you don&...
 (Total 52 words)
Thank you, Tahira Nawaz for posting this topic. I believe meditation has many benefits and it can improve lifestyle and help to improve work-life balance in an easy way. However, the main t...
 (Total 171 words)
Meditation is an efficient therapy to stay calm and less stressful and in healthcare care organizations, it is a good habit for all healthcare providers especially for nurses to relieve stress and fatigue after long working hour. Nurses can do it eas...
 (Total 102 words)