General
Going to work on an egg can cut stroke risk

Going to work on an egg can cut stroke risk

Shared by:

Eating an egg for breakfast could cut the risk of suffering a stroke, according to a new study.

www.telegraph.co.uk

16 Nov 2016 - General

Surprising how eggs are now said to reduced the risk of a stroke and has no relations to an increase in cholesterol levels in a person. In this article it also suggested that increase cholesterol levels is a myth. I agree with Marinelle Castro , maybe it is the way the egg is prepared and not what you eat. Probably what you eat counts to a certain extent of course. Anyway, eggs are known to increase cholesterol...
 (Total 157 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama That notion is popular in our country to despite numerous studies that have disputed the cholesterol myth. I came across journals that also support consumption of egg, and I think that there is a benefit to it. I'm just wondering if the study that was mentioned in the article took note of how the egg is prepared. I think its a significant variable to look into because there are so man...
 (Total 114 words)
There are so many things that help keep the doctor away, but I really didn't think that an egg would do the job! I don't know the situation in other places, but in our country doctors generally discourage consumption of eggs because it has a high content of cholesterol which can worsen dyslipidemia. But according to the study they have found that there was no association between eating an egg and coronary heart disease. That pretty interesting. Thank you very much for sharing this articl...
 (Total 100 words)