General
Going Green: How to be an eco-friendly healthcare professional

Going Green: How to be an eco-friendly healthcare professional

Shared by:

You have probably seen numerous posters and campaigns promoting environmental awareness around, and heard environmentalists urging for more eco-friendly practices on the news numerous times. Everyone has a part to play when it comes to saving the planet, and it does not take extraordinary effort or a lot of time to be environmentally friendly. As a healthcare professional, you can be part of this “Go Green” effort by simply making a few changes at work and spread awareness to your colleagues.

today.mims.com

16 Nov 2016 - General

It is more a matter of social and state awareness as well as acts by the organizations, rather than isolated efforts of individuals or small groups. Stage of initiation of awareness is already past long ago: concerted programs or actions need to be e...
 (Total 49 words)
Alan Rosmadi well said, one should be punctual to their duties as well as responsible to earth also. I don't prefer paper many times, I do prefer when ever need for it. Government shoul...
 (Total 66 words)
Saving the earth - a phrase we always use but have not done a good job about it. We all have a part to play. I am not pointing fingers here, I am also blaming and reminding myself cause i know i tend to do stupid things like smoking or not throwing t...
 (Total 151 words)
I would like to thank Marinelle Castro Habiba Twakkol ...
 (Total 71 words)
Heena Pohani I have the same observation here. There is too much unnecessary paperwork and documentation that leads to wastage of paper. I am not sure how this will be curbed because hospit...
 (Total 108 words)
Madhubabu kaaja thank you for sharing this article to be discussed,
Going green is a responsibility we should all carry and implement to gain good result for us in the future and for ou...
 (Total 116 words)
One of the industries that have come under the radar for contributing toxic waste and pollution is the healthcare sector. Significantly in recent years, hospitals have stepped up efforts to cut down on their waste and pollution to contribute to a gre...
 (Total 146 words)
Going green can be done by anyone in any setting. For health care professionals who tend to have very hectic schedules, I think one of the significant areas where we can cut down would be the use of plastic utensils. Many of us tend to do take-outs f...
 (Total 152 words)
Our world has become overly populated. In line with this, the usage of plastics and other wastage are increasing. Moreover proper waste segregation should be given importance for us at least contribute to our mother earth. Time will come that we can ...
 (Total 96 words)
In this era when population and global warming are on a steep rise, it is important for each and every citizen to adopt an eco-friendly way of living. The ideas and suggestions mentioned in this article are quite helpful for a healthcare professional...
 (Total 158 words)