General
MALS: When eating becomes painful

MALS: When eating becomes painful

Shared by:

Imagine being unable to eat without feeling pain, for five long years. This is the case of one girl who overcame a rare condition, median arcuate ligament syndrome.

today.mims.com

16 Nov 2016 - General

Heena Pohani thank you for sharing this article to be discussed, it is my first time to hear about Mals and very sad how this girl struggled and faced very hard times, happy to know that sh...
 (Total 111 words)
It must have been very difficult for her before her treatment. When I was younger, I always have gastritis and eating a meal can be cumbersome. Thankfully, it only lasts for a few days and I always go back to normal. Among all bodily symptoms, I feel...
 (Total 125 words)
This is a common complain you get when you work in a surgical unit. Even though I am working in a paediatric surgical ward I also have some experiences with the patients who get abdominal pains which are worsened with meals. Usually the worsening ab...
 (Total 113 words)
I agree Heena Pohani that this article is indeed informative. Like you, this is the first time i read or heard about this kind of disease. This is depressing for the young girl who suffer w...
 (Total 118 words)
This is quite an informative article. This is the first time I hear the name of this rare condition MALS - median arcuate ligament syndrome. This article describes the story of a young girl who constantly suffered from pain everytime she ate a small...
 (Total 128 words)