General
Dangerous Effects of Internet Addiction

Dangerous Effects of Internet Addiction

Shared by:

Learn the dangerous effects of Internet addiction and how you can get the help you need to recover successfully.

www.addictions.com

16 Nov 2016 - General

Naaaah. Internet addiction is quite common nowadays. I have seen group of students eating together with their phones or gadgets on their hands. Technological gadgets have posed a bad impact on social relationships. Children are addicted to gadgets. T...
 (Total 132 words)
What would I tell about the internet addiction? Because even now also I am surfing the internet. Anyway a proper management is needed. We have to realize what we have to gain and what we have to refuse while we are using the internet. And I must say ...
 (Total 105 words)
The first question to ask is, is the internet a necessity? In this day and age, I honestly think that connectivity through online networking is a necessity, if not considered a right. Information technology allows us to do our work more efficiently, ...
 (Total 130 words)
Internet addiction is a huge problem in the society, but what is more alarming is that people are unaware that they are addicts. If someone smokes too many cigarettes a day, or if one can't go on a day or two without alcohol, everyone knows that ...
 (Total 101 words)
Ahh..Addiction to smoking, alcohol, sugars has been discussed in this healthcare community. However, internet addiction is found to be one of the prevalent type of addiction these days. People have got so much used to using their cell phones, tablets...
 (Total 142 words)