General
Crawling has some fitness experts going gaga

Crawling has some fitness experts going gaga

Shared by:

Crawling, the new fitness trend? Some experts aren't sure whether it will catch on, but they call it an effective core workout -- if done right.

edition.cnn.com

16 Nov 2016 - General

Last week I have seen a video in Facebook, I think it seems an aerobic centre in one of country in Asia. All participants of the aerobic gym follows a little boy crawls, hangs, dances, all participants following boy exactly how he does and as how faster boy does. From the vedio I understood that little boys are flexible and after doing like him we will also flexible. I will share later that vedio link if, I found. From the vedio I found crawling more benificial for good health and fitness resto...
 (Total 94 words)
This is an interesting fitness routine. Have you heard of this Mark Edmon Tan ? And do rehab centers in our country use this technique? Whenever I visit our hospital's rehab center, most patients are using assistive devices to facilitate therapy. One of the exercise routines that I have seen, the fitness expert advocated crawling, but in a planking position. I've tried it and its really harder than it se...
 (Total 124 words)