General
Nurses, here are 9 healthy habits you should incorporate now

Nurses, here are 9 healthy habits you should incorporate now

Shared by:

Young nurses often care for others but forget to worry about their own health. Thus, here are a few basic habits that you should already have by now.

today.mims.com

17 Nov 2016 - General

Thank You Kathleen Peralta for your view point. Yes these all are very easy but very healthy tips for all working professionals. It is good that you are thinking of starting breakfast, it i...
 (Total 46 words)
Thank you very much for this reminder. Since I started doing full time after maternity, I have chosen to skip breakfast at home so I can have a longer sleep (an additional 30 minutes sleep is a lot for a sleep deprived mom. Haha). So, whilst at work ...
 (Total 138 words)
Hectic working schedule, starting to work in the early morning, off work late, doing extra shift, staying back late will result a reduced available of time to care for our own health. As ...
 (Total 116 words)
Yes right that's one of the sad reality nurses use to live by each day. We are there to care for other people but often forget to care for our loved ones and most especially ourselves. So it's a good thing to refresh the basics and we need to...
 (Total 124 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto we are far more precious than money and power so we must consider our self before going to the work or other activities. it just needs to make routine for few healthy ...
 (Total 47 words)
These nine habits will be good for anyone. I think we just really have to be smart enough to take good care of ourselves--and just as this article suggests, everyone can benefit from maintaining a balanced lifestyle. This means that you eat well, sta...
 (Total 112 words)
Alan Rosmadi fitness must be considered very important whether we are working or not and being healthcare professionals we all know how fitness affect our daily life and health. Thank you f...
 (Total 35 words)
All tips mentioned is realy helpful not only for nurses but for all types of profession. Getting breakfast is one of the necessities that should not be missed, i guess. But i think not everyone do eat their breakfast. Some may be good for a cup of co...
 (Total 112 words)
These are simple basic staying healthy tips that ALL should incorporate in our daily lives. We should all know that diet plays a very big role in our health. As we see more and more coronary diseases which involved younger people, we tend to be a bit...
 (Total 163 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan relaxation and refreshment is the primary necessity of our body to perform well and we ignore it during work load. It seems attractive that you are adventrous, t...
 (Total 37 words)
Marinelle Castro I think you will start breakfast after reading this article and especially valuable information provided by ...
 (Total 53 words)
Thank you Habiba Twakkol for providing such an authentic data for the importance of breakfast in our daily routine. We all know we need a healthy diet to stay fit and healthy and breakfast ...
 (Total 40 words)
Exactly Madhubabu kaaja a healthy mind and healthy body is very necessary to perform good at workplace and especially in health care settings where we have to deal critical patients so we mu...
 (Total 37 words)
These are great tips not only for nurses but for every one in the health care profession. Taking good care of oneself is simply going back to the basics - eating healthier, drinking more water, eating less junk food and fast food, and of course exerc...
 (Total 112 words)
Habiba Twakkol Thank you for mentioning those studies about breakfast. Unfortunately, I usually skip breakfast because by habit, I am not a breakfast person. I am fond of drinking black co...
 (Total 118 words)