General
The artificially-intelligent doctor is still a dream – for now

The artificially-intelligent doctor is still a dream – for now

Shared by:

If a patient coming to see a doctor is given two choices: To see a robot who can make a precise diagnosis, or a person who ‘cures sometimes, relieves often, but comforts always’ - which would they choose?

today.mims.com

17 Nov 2016 - General

I hope threat is not now in future after 100 years. Because artificial intelligence can't work well always about which we have discussed already and no body prefers artificial intelligence in health care becaise it is life matter. Some of artificial intelligence can bee used in the filed of medicine and healthcare to aid caring and to reduce as work load on health care professionals. As you told that robots can done surgical procedures but limited to assisting healthcare professionals and a...
 (Total 119 words)
Waaah. If ever that time will come where i have to choose whether i'll visit a robotic doctor or real doctor. I'd rather choose the real human being doctor. Because in my opinion, if the data in the system of that robot was altered then there is a percent that might hinder its results and its preciseness or accuracy. I just can't let my life be at risk to that. And what i perceived is that robot doctors has this specific datas for different diseases. So, how will the robot assess the...
 (Total 121 words)
HAhaha.. threat for the medical professionals. I think a robot or any artificial-intelligence doctor cannot substitute a real doctor. Definitely there are benefits of an artificially-intelligent doctor that the chances of correct diagnosis are more and many robots have been successfully used in various treatment procedures, like in surgeries and other complex procedures, still it is a long way to go especially in terms of diagnosis of the disease. When a patient visits a doctor, many times a doc...
 (Total 140 words)