General
Ministry of Health to investigate abduction of baby from Tanah Merah Hospital

Ministry of Health to investigate abduction of baby from Tanah Merah Hospital

Shared by:

The Malaysian Health Minister has ordered a probe into of the kidnapping of a five-day-old newborn from the hospital in Kelantan, and how it occurred without raising suspicion.

today.mims.com

18 Nov 2016 - General

Mark Edmon Tan I think they are good artists that's why they managed without a doubt to hospital staff :). Marinelle Castro,...
 (Total 45 words)
Madhubabu kaaja This is a very interesting story. It is bothersome as how to the kidnappers hoodwinked the hospital staff into believing that they were the biological parents of the baby. Th...
 (Total 168 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto Marinelle Castro it is very horrible to parent and I cant explain the situation which is hard to express. ...
 (Total 55 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto That's my reaction too! I can just imagine the horror of the parents when they found out that their child is missing. Its just odd that it happened the kidnapping...
 (Total 130 words)
Oh my, what an awful experience for the new parents. You know, you come to visit your wife and your child, then you find out the baby has been stolen. If I were any of the parents, I would've completely flipped. But then, it must have been devast...
 (Total 108 words)
Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam has ordered the ministry to conduct an in-depth investigation into the kidnapping of a five-day-old baby girl at the Tanah Merah Hospital in Kelantan on Tuesday night, stressing that such an incident shoul...
 (Total 46 words)