General
Doctors: 5 tips on getting the most out of medical conferences

Doctors: 5 tips on getting the most out of medical conferences

Shared by:

Attending medical conferences can be one of the most meaningful and rewarding experiences that any doctor can gain in his or her medical career. See these five tips on getting the most out of each and every one attended.

today.mims.com

18 Nov 2016 - General

I agree that attending medical conferences is a form of continuing medical education. In fact we should timely go for conference to update our knowledge, even right at the start of our careers at the level of medical students. I remembered the time w...
 (Total 117 words)
I do have the opportunities to attend a few different international specialty based conference, in Europe and USA. As mention before, usually the daily schedule for those conferences are very hectic, with a lot of different programmes running in the ...
 (Total 142 words)
Attending medical conference is always an important part of our continuous medical education. We can be updated with the latest medical advancement or clinical information in our area of specialty. We can be exposed to the latest clinical research in...
 (Total 110 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan I am keen to learn new technologies in drug development during the process I will meet industrial experts over professional sites. Writing down key points during...
 (Total 48 words)
I love attending conventions, listening to new information and updates, and of course getting to know new people from the health care profession. Plus, we get to have freebies too from various boothss! :) Whenever we attend conferences, we make it ap...
 (Total 120 words)
This article couldn't have come at a better time as I will be attending our annual convention for surgery this December. With my co-residents we will attend different topics so that we could share whatever we learn to each other after. With the d...
 (Total 91 words)
Mark Edmon Tan people can learn technologies and it's updations from conference. Conference creates network with alike professionals or experts in the filed. We should share information...
 (Total 36 words)
Attending conferences/conventions is a good way to augment the knowledge of our profession. What I love about conferences is that they share new ideas/ management that could become first-line treatment or diagnostic procedure in the next few years. I...
 (Total 154 words)
Madhubabu kaaja it is a great article and the tips mentioned in it , is beneficial to be applied in different fields.
Medical conferences are very interesting and carry a lot of benefits...
 (Total 108 words)
Marinelle Castro But I will extract all the data from roots of web for my research work. I too prefer past work theories with respect to current advances for better product development and ...
 (Total 82 words)
The best way to learn from a conference is to prepare and read pertinent evidence on the topic. I have observed that a lot of professionals limit their research to recent evidence (published within the last 5 years). For me, learning is more comprehe...
 (Total 130 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto attending to a conference is not an easy task and chances not comes to all. Next year Malaysia conducting 28th Asia Pacific Congress and expo on dental and oral health...
 (Total 55 words)
I always love attending conferences, but I don't get to attend all the time. I still hope I could make time to attend a conference abroad, but that involves a lot of planning if you really want to maximize the entire trip. Anyway, when I go to co...
 (Total 132 words)