General
Practical tips for nurses: How to save even with meager earnings

Practical tips for nurses: How to save even with meager earnings

Shared by:

Nurses in the Philippines complain of paltry salaries and how it is often a challenge to make ends meet, more so save. Here are practical reminders how nurses can protect their hard-earned money and save a portion for the rainy days.

today.mims.com

18 Nov 2016 - General

I think similar tips applies for everyone, but I personally feel that the more you save the better your future you will be. However it is truly your own life, some people prefers to look far ahead and starts planning for retirement while some people ...
 (Total 185 words)
Habiba Twakkol Thanking you for your positive comments on the topic. yes, while shopping in supermarkets we will buy items not required. I will follow one process that I make a note of requ...
 (Total 52 words)
Madhubabu kaaja very nice article, I really enjoyed reading it.
The tips mentioned in the article are very realistic and can be applied by anyone, the tips are so encouraging.
For me...
 (Total 141 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Internet is one of the biggest ocean from where we can learn. It is a good add on to the topic. At least we should be able to teach to our next generation about ...
 (Total 61 words)
One of the things that saddens me is that many people, even professionals, are financially illiterate. We graduate and finish our degrees, only to find out that we aren’t very well equipped yet with handling finances and saving up for our future need...
 (Total 278 words)
Mark Edmon Tan you are right, many of us are weak in maths and economics and is the cause for struggling in life for money and hopefully financially illiterate. It is good to save in anothe...
 (Total 69 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Thank you for the great tips on how to save money. Allied healthcare professionals have been studying about science their whole live because of one of the most common reasons...
 (Total 128 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan today we can't survive without salary. But we have to adjust in all ways. Balancing input and demands can make to save something.
We have to forecast future n...
 (Total 40 words)
Yes I have to agree that it is not how much you earn but on how use it. People has different priorities, needs and has their own way of budgetting. The salary cap of nurses compared to other countries is way too far and heart breaking. But one thing ...
 (Total 119 words)
Marinelle Castro resident means like internship? Coinbank is good idea to start small savings, I used to save coins when I was pursuing Bachelor degree in pharmacy. After getting a lump som...
 (Total 75 words)
This is a good topic to discuss because saving finances is a very difficult thing to do when your earnings are meager. I can relate to this because I am a resident, and we only have allowances. The most practical thing to do is to live within your me...
 (Total 130 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto yes, we cannot depend on single earning, try to get more earning while being learning. I too started with 300 INR and struggled lot. Now, I am able to manage my family...
 (Total 45 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta thanking you for your comments on the topic. The payout is dependent on area and location. If we compare USA and PH salary definitely varied but we should keep in mind t...
 (Total 79 words)
Oh my, our nurses are getting so low, it's so insulting. I remember when I was an employee in a dental clinic in a mall (my first job) my parents were so mad at me because my salary was P300 per day. It's so funny because I worked in the mall...
 (Total 179 words)
Good for you Madhubabu kaaja for you are able to save that much from your income. However, it is different for nurses here in the Philippines. As it was mentioned in the article where salari...
 (Total 168 words)