General
Eight tips for nurses to look their best on the job

Eight tips for nurses to look their best on the job

Shared by:

Some call it vanity. But nurses, too, deserve to look good if they want. Here are 8 tips for nurses to look their best.

today.mims.com

18 Nov 2016 - General

I guess being neat and well groomed appearance has its plus factor to patients. Actually it is not only applicable to patients whom we attend to but also it help us nurses to have confidence in attending our patients needs. However, i perceived this tips very helpful in all types of profession. However, in my experience during our college days. And i believe that all nursing school strictly follows this rule. We are trained to have a neat appearance from head to toe. From our hair which should b...
 (Total 124 words)
Madhubabu kaaja it is a great tips to be followed, nurses will look perfect if they follow them and these tips could be followed by any staff wearing uniform.
Be presentable at work not just in outings is important and it leaves a good impression and help you gain trust of others and surrounders.
If your care about your presentation at work, you will gain the respect of patients and you will make them love...
 (Total 106 words)
Presentation plays an important role in any profession and even the healthcare professionals, even the nurse can follow the ideas and tips for improving their way of presentation. Although, mostly it is not much a nurse or even a doctor can do about the clothes as moslty we have to follow the dressing code of the hospital. however, if the nurse is a female, having the hair properly set and also wearing clothes that fit properly and look clean and ironed makes a difference. Moreover, the changes ...
 (Total 150 words)
Great tips. Nurses are well known for dressing up nicely and neatly. Our uniforms or scrubs comes in many designs and colors. And it is only natural for someone to dress properly and neatly. Having a nicely bun up hair for the ladies is a must. you do not want long messy hair falling on your patient's face while you are attending to them. For the men, usually a neat and short hairstyle would be advisable. Next, comes to grooming, for the ladies, please try not to wear fancy colors that might...
 (Total 153 words)