General
Best Of 5 Surgery Android Games - MeddyBear.net

Best Of 5 Surgery Android Games - MeddyBear.net

Shared by:

Mobile games as the name describes are game designed for mobile devices such as latest smart phones, pocket PCs, personal digital assistance...

www.meddybear.net

18 Nov 2016 - General

When I saw this post I thought of you Theekshana Abayawickrama and was wondering if you saw it already. Tada! There you are. I am interested to know what surgery game you played that was exceptionally difficult. Sounds interesting. I haven't played any of the games on that list but will try them out some time. The reviews for the first game didn't seem so good so maybe we can skip that one..or try it out f...
 (Total 105 words)
Thanks for sharing this interesting article. I am so addicted to computer and mobile games. Most of the games I play are about either fighting wars or racing cars. It is good to play games like these once in a while to feel a difference. I used to play a game on my computer. I have forgotten it's name but it was something like surgeon simulator and it was very hard for me to play that game so I gave up. I guess it is time to give one of these games a go. Have you played these games and which...
 (Total 105 words)