General
3 excellent ways for healthcare professionals to stay current with medical news and literature

3 excellent ways for healthcare professionals to stay current with medical news and literature

Shared by:

Healthcare professionals do not always have the luxury of spending time in the morning flipping through newspaper pages or browsing through news sites to find reports and coverage that are significant. So if you are an healthcare professional who wishes to keep up-to-date with current affairs in medicine but lack the time to do so, consider the following alternatives for your daily dose of medical news, information and medical literature:

today.mims.com

19 Nov 2016 - General

Like the other MIMS community members, I became more updated because of my participation here in the community so kudos to MIMS for coming up with this platform. I am actually unfamiliar the first and the last options in the article. I have subscript...
 (Total 116 words)
These are great ways to keep up with medical and heath care news. Personally, I haven’t tried any of these sites, but reading the article makes me want to try them out. Especially since they save time and make it more convenient for us to read the ne...
 (Total 112 words)
Yeah, the medical sector is en ever changing area. The medical science is always being updated . New treatment protocols, newer drugs, new technology, newer diseases, new vaccines are always evolving. So it is very important for us to keep pace with...
 (Total 91 words)
The world is revolutionizing and there are just too many ways to stay current with medical news and literature. You can sign up for news feed or emails to be sent to you, with a choice of daily, weekly or monthly feeds. Some also come up with apps wh...
 (Total 142 words)
Yes, we are now living in a competitive world where nobody wants to settle for less but rather, always striving to be the best they can be. This article has provided basic yet direct steps on how to be equipped with the current news and events relate...
 (Total 126 words)
The healthcare industry is continuously evolving faster than ever. Whether it is newly released studies, new best practices or new techniques, the healthcare community is always thirsty to know more. Doctors, practitioners and other healthcare profes...
 (Total 138 words)