General
Here's What Happens to Your Brain During a Scary Movie

Here's What Happens to Your Brain During a Scary Movie

Shared by:

And why some scenes feel so real.

www.realsimple.com

19 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro Same here. I definitely agree that the Japanese have been doing great things with horror films. They are really good with creating a dark setting that does not give a perio...
 (Total 108 words)
Mark Edmon Tan hahaha interesting article! I like watching suspense-thrillers and Horror films! In fact, sometimes I watch re-runs of creepy scenes from a compilation of Japanese horror fli...
 (Total 115 words)
Heena Pohani Thank you for sharing your observations of what probably takes place with a viewer's body while watching a scary or suspense-packed film. You are right with stating that en...
 (Total 147 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Thank you for sharing your classic tip. Covering the eyes yet feeling curious can sometimes get us with a sudden scary scene. Do you use the throw pillows for co...
 (Total 149 words)
Haha..quite an interesting article Mark Edmon Tan. I believe the producers of such movies are making such a high sum of money from such movies due to this user-engagement fact. Definitely, ...
 (Total 150 words)
I personally try to avoid watching scary movies, especially since at times they give me nightmares and make me a scaredy cat especially when I’m the only person awake in the whole house in the middle of the night, haha. For the past scary movies I’ve...
 (Total 173 words)
My wife and I just watched a horror movie and I became curious as to what happens during watching a scary film. Apparently, it has been reviewed in a research and will be published soon. The finding centers on how an individual reacts to suspense sce...
 (Total 127 words)