General
Singaporean scientists win prestigious prize for developing animal-free safety testing method

Singaporean scientists win prestigious prize for developing animal-free safety testing method

Shared by:

Two Singaporean researchers have become the first in Asia to win a prestigious prize for developing a method for safety testing without the need for animal experiments.

today.mims.com

20 Nov 2016 - General

Wow, I believe this is truly a breakthrough for the scientific and medical field. As a pharmacist, I know that it is necessary to first test on animals for studying the safety and efficacy of new drugs. However, as an animal lover, I agree that some ...
 (Total 122 words)
Marinelle Castro Jemelyn Mae Sodusta thanking you for your comments. Many animals now protected and coumputer aided testing will...
 (Total 25 words)
This will be the start of something new. Thank you for these 2 reseachers who had a brilliant minds to make this possible especially in developing a software program that eliminates the usage of animals. This is good news to those whose aim is to pro...
 (Total 89 words)
Animal testing has been an issue for a long time in the scientific community, and thank to these two scientists, we will now be able to carry out experimental research projects without having to harm innocent animals! Its actually amazing that this t...
 (Total 130 words)
Tahira Nawaz yes, it is first time in Asia created a software for animal free animal testing. The effects of different chemicals and their effects on humans were then analysed using an auto...
 (Total 54 words)
Congratulations to Dr. Daniele Zink and Dr. Loo Lit Hsin for winning the prestigious prize for developing a software program for the safety testing that eliminates the need for animal experiments first in Asia. These both Singaporean scientist from t...
 (Total 106 words)