General
9 Foods That May Help Save Your Memory

9 Foods That May Help Save Your Memory

Shared by:

Here are the top 9 foods and dietary patterns that researchers think will keep your whole body, including your brain, healthy.

www.health.com

21 Nov 2016 - General

According to the article, some of these food can be beneficial but too much of it may potentially cause harm as well. For example, peanuts can lead to excessive lipid accumulation in the body and eventually predispose to cardiovascular disease; red wine contains alcohol and we know what are the detrimental effects in the long term for alcohol if we overdrink eg. liver disease, mallory weiss tear, neuropsychiatric complications. Thus, the take home message is even if something is good, when it is...
 (Total 109 words)
I agree with Kathleen Peralta that again exercise is mentioned.i believe that it is one of the most common and basic ingredients in making our body fit or healthy. It is as easy like making your coffee, as cheap as you don't have to waste money, and as accessible as you can do it whenever you're indoor or outdoor. I am glad that avocadoes, peanuts and peanut butter are actually their on the list. Aside f...
 (Total 139 words)
Once again, exercise has been mentioned in this post. I guess this is just one way of telling me to get back into doing exercises as I have been lazy and full of excuses for the past few weeks.

And speaking of fish, I am so glad to read about this. Why? Simply because my two year old daughter's favourite food to eat with rice is FISH! She doesn't eat much fruit/vegetables and I feel bad about it because I have been a bad example as I don't normally eat the "healthy gre...
 (Total 103 words)
Afaque Ali
Eating any type of fish just once a week increases brain health, a study has revealed.
Just one fillet - grilled or baked - boosts grey matter, regardless of how much omega-3 fatty acid it contains.
Experts have previously said the anti-oxidant effect of omega-3 fatty acids - found in high amounts in fish, seeds, nuts and certain oils - are associated with improved brain health.
But t...
 (Total 164 words)