General
Could you give up all online contact for 24 hours?

Could you give up all online contact for 24 hours?

Shared by:

It’s one of the less traditional suggestions for this year’s Concern Fast – along with dropping ‘vocalised pauses’.

www.thejournal.ie

21 Nov 2016 - General

Whoa. I can't do this for sure. Internet is my only way of communication especially living in the remote sites of the world. But i do wonder how did people those days do the same job as mine without an internet. Let us put the communication part ...
 (Total 150 words)
One of the rules that I live by when I am with someone special or with my family, minimize using phones during meal time or when I am out with them. I like listening to conversations and being in the moment. Especially that we, in our nature of work,...
 (Total 86 words)
Yes of course! Most of the time especially when i am with my partner. I am actually glad that both of us are not that hooked to internet surfing especially to social media. The only time when we will use our phone is when our parent is calling or if...
 (Total 135 words)
Yes I did! It was on my birthday last year with my family. We booked a cabin for 3 days, not knowing that where we a
were, there was no internet. At first, I wasn't so happy and felt a bit unsafe just in case we need something for emergency r...
 (Total 148 words)
Nowadays, our daily life is too dependent on internet connectivity. Having 3G, 4G, and wifi connectivity for our smartphones, tablets, and laptop is essential. Texting or calling through WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, browsing Facebook, Instagram, and Twee...
 (Total 105 words)