General
Pharmacist-Educator: The challenges of nurturing future pharmacists

Pharmacist-Educator: The challenges of nurturing future pharmacists

Shared by:

“Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach.” While this old quote by George Bernard Shaw in 1903 is usually treated as a literary ‘classic’, many raised their eyebrows on the merits of the passage as it questions the value of educators in the society.

today.mims.com

21 Nov 2016 - General

Wow. Hands up to all our educators. Indeed, Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan you have dedicated almost all of your time in teaching just to make all of your students learn. Way back in my colleg...
 (Total 111 words)
Thanks to everyone who commented! Teaching has been and always will be close to my heart, as it is where I grew not just as a professional, but also as a person more aware of what I could give back to the world. Getting the opportunity to teach and t...
 (Total 189 words)
It is very interesting and informative story told by Liaane as she is shifting gears towards teaching after completing pharmacy profession. She has told that it is not unusual that young educators have to deal with the disadvantage of having a small ...
 (Total 127 words)
I loved my professors in college. I surely had favorites. Educators are essential because dreams are built in school and when we set goals, realities are realized/envisioned with the help of good guidance and influence. Like my hope for the healthcar...
 (Total 142 words)
Wow, kudos to all the educator in the world including, Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan. A renowned professor once told me that by operating, you can only help the most several patients a day, however if you teach you can help hundreds and thousands of p...
 (Total 127 words)
"Those who can do, certainly teach." Read on the story of former pharmacist-educator, Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan . She told some of her experiences and struggles as a young educ...
 (Total 35 words)