General
The pathway to getting a pharmacy license overseas

The pathway to getting a pharmacy license overseas

Shared by:

These days, relocation for a pharmacist is not a straightforward process. It requires a series of formal applications to the regulatory bodies and passing the qualification examinations before you can start to practice in a particular country. In this article, we will explore the pathways to practice pharmacy in three popular countries:

today.mims.com

23 Nov 2016 - General

Working abroad is a great and exciting step for pharmacists. This is a great post for the pharmacists who wish to seek for greener pastures. In the Philippines, I do not think that pharmacists are adequately compensated as like with other healthcare professional positions. The countries namely United Kingdom, Singapore, and New Zealand can be considered by local pharmacists as an option for their career path. I was browsing through the technicalities of being approved for work with these nations...
 (Total 109 words)
Well, getting a license overseas is always tough in every field, be it pharmacy, medicine, nursing or other forms of professional industries. In view of globalisation, countries are trying to protect their own native trainees for a job and hence makes it very difficult for foreigners to enter other systems. Hence, one has to be super outstanding to be able to enter another system, or go into rural areas to work, or basically have very strong connections or go into a field that is in demand. The ...
 (Total 106 words)
Compared to Infia pharmacy professionals getting good salary in abroad countries like UK, USA, Singapore and gulf countries. In India pharmacist average salary is 10000 INR per month but it is more in gulf countries about 5 times more than India with accommodation. Ome of my friend working in NZ and earning 50000+salry and working is best and culture also good there. Choosing in abroad is good secession and have to face challenges and security issues. The listed countries in the article are safe...
 (Total 129 words)
This article is quite helpful for those pharmacists intending to embark on a career overseas. I have a lot of pharmacist friends and colleagues who have successfully established their careers overseas. Mainly, you have to know the requirements for eligibility to practice in your target country. Many of the developed countries require additional training or internships before you can apply to have license there, especially because the usual Pharmacy degree here in the Philippines consists of onl...
 (Total 172 words)
It is a fact that searching for job openings overseas and being ready to jump into the new phase of your life whether in a metropolitan high-paced city or a historical European countryside is a metamorphic experience. The United Kingdom is well known for its prestigious universities which produce thousands of pharmacy graduates each year and it is ahead of many countries in shaping the pharmacy profession. The situation urges the healthcare sector to actively absorb more pharmacists to cope with...
 (Total 119 words)