General
Singapore’s HSA bans weight loss product 'VIP Bio Mangosteen Complex'

Singapore’s HSA bans weight loss product 'VIP Bio Mangosteen Complex'

Shared by:

The Health Sciences Authority warned against the use of a weight-loss product, after it was found to contain a banned substance that could cause serious adverse effects such as heart attacks and seizures.

today.mims.com

23 Nov 2016 - General

Mark Edmon Tan Jemelyn Mae Sodusta thanking you for your valuable inputs on the topic. As you told body building and weight loss...
 (Total 56 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Growth enhancers are one of the most common cash cows for supplement makers. It is good that you gave him advice that it can probably be a hoax supplement. Unfortunately, you...
 (Total 112 words)
I am glad that Singapore made a research for products which is in demand with the public. This country is really one of those amazing country which regulates their laws and enforce it strictly. I hope that it will be too adapted here it our country. ...
 (Total 138 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I too witnessed fake medicines through my friend. Actually my friend height is 5 feet, he wants to increase his height but he has chosen wrong way for that. He attracted to T...
 (Total 86 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh there are several factors raising the availability of fake drugs even though stringent regulations available. But officers and public should be transparent and well inform...
 (Total 48 words)
I hate sham products who rip off the public's hard-earned money with sugar-coated, too-good-to-be-true promises. We have to be thankful that health authorities have unmasked this fraudulent product for what it truly is. Marketing an "herbal&...
 (Total 161 words)
There should be tighter regulation on such products being sold to the public. Some of these companies are just out to earn money and do not give and concern for the people using it. Those substances that these products contain are extremely toxic. Se...
 (Total 119 words)
Tahira Nawaz fake medicines reporting increased in Singapore recently. As you said weight loss medicine increase the chances of health defects. HSA working toward safe use of medicines. Tha...
 (Total 30 words)
Singapore's Health Sciences Authority has noticed the presence of hidden ingredients in a weight-loss product, VIP Bio Mangosteen Complex which is sold on several websites and popular social media platforms, contains very high levels of sibutram...
 (Total 118 words)
Singapore's Health Sciences Authority (HSA) has warned against the use of a weight-loss product, VIP Bio Mangosteen Complex, after it was found to contain a banned substance that could cause serious adverse effects such as heart attacks and seizu...
 (Total 39 words)