General
11 Surprising Health Benefits of Sleep

11 Surprising Health Benefits of Sleep

Shared by:

Sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under-eye circles. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more.

www.health.com

23 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro Ditto with not meeting the recommended 8 hours of sleep on a nightly basis. It feels like wining a million bucks whenever 8 hours of sleep occurs. Thank you for sharing inf...
 (Total 141 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I rarely get 8 hours of full sleep so I practice a polyphasic sleeping habit. My natural sleeping hours range from 3-6 hours, and depending on the need, I take 60-90 minute ...
 (Total 109 words)
Tahira Nawaz Thank you for sharing your insights on the topic. I can attest to sleep being a crucial factor in memory consolidation. When I was reviewing for the Philippine physician licens...
 (Total 111 words)
Sleep is very crucial to stay healthy and happy as I believe. An adequate and peaceful sleep is good for you to stay alert and active at your workplace because the lack of sleep can lead to a decrease in your productivity with low mood and under eye ...
 (Total 102 words)
I strongly agree with everything that is written in this article that is why during non-duty nights, i try to sleep as early as 10PM to achieve the recommended 8 hr sleeping regimen for a healthy lifestyle. In this way, I wake up at around 6am to giv...
 (Total 153 words)