General
PH: Hospital exclusively for teachers proposed

PH: Hospital exclusively for teachers proposed

Shared by:

A new bill seeks the establishment of a public hospital dedicated to providing teachers, and their dependents, comprehensive health care.

today.mims.com

24 Nov 2016 - General

Wow! This is just amazing. Unfortunately, I only knew about this but thanks to MIMS community, I learnt something new today. :) I just hope that the government will continue to work on projects like these and with the current leadership of President ...
 (Total 106 words)
Kathleen Peralta I am proud to say that the institution where I work is the bright spot of the government hospitals. Our hospital caters only to retired soldiers and their dependents (legal...
 (Total 179 words)
Marinelle Castro It is only fitting that teachers will get free medical service. Just like soldiers, they have been fighting for our freedom too- freedom from illiteracy. That is a great pr...
 (Total 154 words)
I apologise if you were left with the impression that I am not happy or objecting to this proposed bill. Anything that can help our fellow countrymen is good especially that it focuses on health. All I am hoping is that the government would widen its...
 (Total 129 words)
I think that this is a good proposal by the past president, and like Mark Edmon Tan I have no objections. However, this article made me think of jobs that have a lot of occupational hazard...
 (Total 113 words)
I have nothing against this proposed project because the working force are more exposed to different diseases and are more prone to encounter accidents than those who just work from home. A hospital that caters to specific professionals could be also...
 (Total 140 words)
Kathleen Peralta Yea right, feel a little bit frustrated but on the other hand it would also help other people especially the teachers though. The common condition teachers are experiencing...
 (Total 83 words)
Upon reading the title of the article, I felt a bit of frustration as to why it is only for teachers. But as I read through the article that other professionals will be caterd for as well. If we look at it, everyone's health is at risk, whether y...
 (Total 125 words)
A lawmaker is proposing the creation of a hospital to solely cater to teachers and their dependents. The cost of healthcare in the Philippines remains prohibitive for many, resulting in health conditions being taken for granted until they get worse. ...
 (Total 40 words)