General
Hong Kong nurses’ suspended over malpractice case

Hong Kong nurses’ suspended over malpractice case

Shared by:

Two nurses from a maternal and child health clinic in Hong Kong face disciplinary action after failing to sterilise equipment prior to the commencement of cervical screening.

today.mims.com

24 Nov 2016 - General

Jemelyn Mae Sodusta well said, no shortcuts for dealing with a patient disease and not merely play tjeor lives. Something wrong with 2 nurses and situations may provoked to do like that. ...
 (Total 42 words)
This is sad news. I don't know what happen to these nurses who didn't take their responsibility seriously. It was just a fortunate for the patient who were monitored closely and there is no signs of being infected. However, i am concerned wit...
 (Total 92 words)
You Yi Hong Patient are with us to get treated from their aliments but not to get additional pain due to irresponsibleness as told by ...
 (Total 71 words)
The narrated incidents in the stories are really horrible, and I think, no amount of financial compensation is enough to settle these issues. Using an unsterilized speculum on a patient is unforgiveable. In Asian countries wherein a lot of people are...
 (Total 117 words)
I agree with You Yi Hong in saying that this is an unacceptable incident of gross negligence. The patient could have contracted sexually transmitted infection or worse blood-borne infection...
 (Total 123 words)
There are a lot of responsibilities of working in the healthcare settling. The malpractice case of failure to sterilise and proper disinfection was indeed a very serious negligence act. This is because it can potentially leas to transmission of infec...
 (Total 115 words)
Two nurses from Yau Ma Tei maternal and child health centre, a woman’s health clinic in Hong Kong, face disciplinary action after failing to sterilise equipment prior to the commencement of cervical screening.
Dont watch video at end of linked pa...
 (Total 41 words)