General
Malpractice among pharmacists: Errors, negligence and abuse

Malpractice among pharmacists: Errors, negligence and abuse

Shared by:

By dispensing drugs, pharmacists hold within their hands the capacity to heal lives. However, when priorities are misplaced, these hands can be potentially disabling and lethal.

today.mims.com

25 Nov 2016 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz "The medical ethics must be mutually respected on every level. Devaluing or suspecting doctor’s advice in front of the patient is a frank breach of medical ethics.&qu...
 (Total 155 words)
Thank you all for sharing your valuable thoughts on this topic. Marinelle Castro , Mark Edmon Tan ...
 (Total 112 words)
Lately, my friend encountered a pharmacists who questioned the doctors order. Stating that a certain medication is not allowed for the child, she even encouraged my friend to buy another brand of medication that is suited for the age of the child. Sh...
 (Total 159 words)
In the Philippines, a pharmacist's job is only confined within the premises of a drug store and the only interaction they have with patients is during dispensing drugs. They are not allowed to conduct history taking of any form of physical examin...
 (Total 123 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz I agree with what you said about pharmacists not being allowed to do physical examination on patients. In our country, it is not within the scope of practice of pharmacis...
 (Total 117 words)
Pharmacy malpractice occurs when a pharmacist or other trained pharmacy worker breaches the standard of care that is expected of them. Today pharmacies have become more complicated applying new technologies to aid in their processes. It is the respo...
 (Total 136 words)