General
Why are Most Filipino Doctors not RICH?   Top 5 Obstacles Keeping Filipino Doctors from Becoming Wealthy - My Finance MD

Why are Most Filipino Doctors not RICH? Top 5 Obstacles Keeping Filipino Doctors from Becoming Wealthy - My Finance MD

Shared by:

Why are Most Filipino Doctors not Rich? What are the obstacles that keep them from getting wealth? Find out if that would also be true to you.

www.myfinancemd.com

25 Nov 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro Wow! Is she practicing both her MD and RFC? You are right in the points you stressed. Doctors are not rich and it is a common public misconception. This misconception even got into the head of the former BIR secretary and started singling out doctors as tax evaders. Most of us are not even financially literate. I remember having conversations with my brother (in the field of marketing) about mone...
 (Total 157 words)
Mark Edmon Tan The author of the blog is my cointern :) Anyway, yeah I understand your predicament. Doctors in the Philippines are not rich because first, medical school expenses amount to millions of pesos - tuition fees, allowance and school materials. Second, during residency training, unless you work in a public institution, your earnings are just basically good enough to sustain basic needs (if at all). Las...
 (Total 129 words)
Contrary to popular belief, not all doctors are wealthy. It's probably safe to say that Filipino doctors are among the most underpaid professionals in the world considering the amount of time- not to mention all the years of blood, sweat and tears we have put in this job. As a medical intern, who is in fact a medical degree holder, some don't even receive a single centavo at all for a year's work in the hospital. Even as a resident in training, the compensation is not enough to sust...
 (Total 114 words)