General
Should doctors learn programming?

Should doctors learn programming?

Shared by:

Computer programming seems complicated and completely unrelated to healthcare professionals. However, there are many benefits for those who learn how to code.

today.mims.com

25 Nov 2016 - General

Madhubabu kaaja it is a great article to encourage healthcare professionals to start learning programming, taking this step is not easy at all for non experienced ones but the first step in ...
 (Total 105 words)
Tahira Nawaz We should upgrade with respect to the latest advancements and additional resources ads you said that to comply with digitalization. The computer courses being difficult when we...
 (Total 66 words)
The latest technology in every aspect of life has developed a need for learning of computer programs for all type of health care professionals. For healthcare professionals, it seems difficult to learn computer software programs because these are unr...
 (Total 124 words)
Coding is a whole different subject from the anatomy of the body. Doctors studied that for years and i believed that computer technologist studied that for years too. I guess that would be hard to study without an educator and materials that is neede...
 (Total 97 words)
Mark Edmon Tan addition skill is beneficial for our career growth as you told. In future majority of healthcare is going to be digitalized and one be in troubles lacking of computer skills ...
 (Total 67 words)
I think doctors should be knowledgeable of basic computer skills. That is of the utmost priority since the shift to digitalization of medical records is inevitable. Coding is a skill that ...
 (Total 124 words)
Shunjie Chua I am agreeing with you that medical professionals working with coding can be benificial for good understanding of clinical outcomes. Medical coding is an easy subject to learn in my view and merely a non medicine professionals doing so...
 (Total 84 words)
Although the article seems to indicate that coding is easy. To reach the level of skills to be able to perform the tasks as suggested by the article, it might take a lot of time. Debugging, compiling and learning from other professionals would also n...
 (Total 72 words)
Many professionals - including doctors - shy away from learning computer programming because it seems complicated and completely unrelated to their career. However, there are different levels of programming languages, and you can start with something...
 (Total 49 words)